Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too Many Ideas

I have not sewn in days. I keep coming up with more ideas of things I want to make. I am so scatterbrained right now about projects. They are not all sewing projects, but they include fabric, paper, old cardboard boxes, felt, picture frames...

One thing at a time, I try to tell myself.

I think tomorrow will be a planning day. People who know me well laugh at my list and schedules. But people who know me really well (hello, sisters) understand that without these props I am a total dysfunctional flake. ("What a flake!" was practically my nickname growing up...before I discovered lists and schedules, that is.)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so understand this, so many things I want to create right now and I have no idea where to start. Looking forward to seeing where you start :)

    ReplyDelete