Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trip to the Fabric Store

Took a trip to the fabric store today and I am starting to feel a little less intimidated and out of place there. I picked up some really cute fabric that I am hoping to use to make fabric gift bags for Christmas - the birds on the branches is my favorite.




I can see how one could go bankrupt just buying fabric...Not that these were expensive - they were all on a really good sale.

I also picked up a few buckles to get ideas for a belt for my three-year-old son. He is so skinny and he spends half his life hitching his pants up. The belt will help with this..plus I think he will just dig the idea of wearing one. I think I am going to try to make it out of a pair my husband's old khakis. I wanted a clasp belt like I remember having as a kid, but I just cannot find a clasp buckle small enough, so I think I am just going to use the D-rings.

I am planning on starting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment